7 Exercises For A Bigger Butt
It seems like no one is happy with their booty these days, it's either too big, too small, or too saggy. We decided to put together a list of the best booty exercises to do while taking our butt enhancement cream to help you achieve exactly what you want- a stellar butt!
First, we want you to know that the "booty programs" that promise to give you a Kardashian look-alike booty in 5 days are not going to work, it's going to take time. So make sure you set realistic expectations, and as long as you stick to doing your exercises, you'll soon see results!
We always hear of Brazillian Butt LIfts, so why do the Brazilians have such great booties? After looking into it, the women in Brazil put a lot of emphasis on doing glute exercises, doing upwards of 30 minutes of booty-focused exercises per session!
We also know that there's no way to target fat burning specifically to your booty, so a healthy diet and an exercise regimen are necessary to get the results you desire. There are supplements that will help you on your journey, but there's no way to avoid putting in the work when it comes to your derriere.
Knowing The Parts Of Your Booty
First, it's important to know exactly what muscles your exercises are going to be targeting.
This muscle is responsible for the movement of both your hips and thighs. It is also regarded as one of the strongest muscles in the human body. This muscle is what makes up a good portion of your booty, so working this muscle is very important.
This muscle's job is to assist with hip abduction and rotation. This is the smallest of the gluteus muscles, but still very important as it forms the top side of your booty. It also serves as a very important part of keeping your body stabilized.
7 Exercises to Grow Your Booty:
1. The Forward Lunge
This exercise can be done with or without dumbells. We recommend starting without to ensure proper form and to get comfortable doing the exercise.
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Step forward with one leg. Ensure your knee is behind your ankle to avoid too much strain on your knees.
- Push off with your back leg to return to your starting position.
- Step forward with the other leg, and repeat the above steps to complete 1 rep.
- Complete 8 to 12 reps per set, doing 2-3 sets during your workout.
2. The Bird Dog
- Starting position is on all fours.
- Kick your right leg back, while extending your left arm.
- Hold this position at the top for 2-3 seconds.
- Return to all fours.
- Kick your left leg back, while extending your right arm to complete 1 rep.
- Do 8-12 reps per set, doing a total of 2-3 sets during your workout.
3. Jump Squats
- Starting position is with your feet shoulder-width apart, with your toes slightly turned out
- Squat down with your knees tracking over your toes
- Jump up with an explosive motion
- When you land, return to the squat position and repeat
- Do 3 sets of 30 seconds for your workout
4. Split Jump Lunges
- Start with your feet together
- Jump up and land in a lunge with your right leg forward
- Jump up again and switch positions, bringing your left leg forward
- With a final jump, return your feet to starting position, this completes 1 rep.
- Do this for 30 seconds, completing 3 rounds for your workout.
5. Single-Leg Squat With Towel
- Standing with your feet together, put one foot on a folded towel
- Shift your weight to the other leg, squat down, and begin pushing the foot on the towel out to the side.
- Slowly return your extended leg back to starting position.
- Ensure your weight-bearing leg is bent at 45-90 degrees for the best results
- Do this for 30 seconds per leg and the switch to the other leg.
- Repeat 2-3 times total
6. Toe Taps
- Lay on your back with your hands at your sides
- Lift your legs with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle
- Slowly lower one foot at a time and tap your toes to the ground
- Return that leg to starting position and lower the other leg to complete 1 rep
- Do 10-12 reps per set, and 3 sets total
7. Front Leg Raises
- You can do this exercise with or without dumbells
- Start with your legs shoulder width apart
- Bend one leg and lift it about 3 inches off of the ground
- Extend your arms in front of you (holding dumbbell or not)
- Raise one arm above your head, return to directly in front of you
- Raise the other arm and return to starting position
- Raise each arm 8 times
- Switch legs and repeat
Now if you want more information on how to get a larger butt naturally check out this blog post